Thursday, 8 March 2012
The scholastic year 2011-12 commenced with definite aims and objectives. They are
1) To motivate students to attain academic excellence
2) To encourage and facilitate students’ thirst for scholarship examinations
3) To empower students through media exposure for social development, project work and develop a scientific temperament .
4) To utilize laboratory and library for students’ enrichment and research.
5) To develop fellowship and human solidarity towards universal brotherhood.
| SR. M. ROSARITA A. C.|
|SR. M. NIDHISHA A. C.|
On 1st April 2011, in the retired vacancy of Sr.M.Jovita A.C, Principal, St.Joseph’s Anglo-Indian G.H.S.S., Sr.M.Rosarita A.C., Headmistress of St.Teresa’s
, Kannur was transferred and assumed the charge of high school section and Sr.M.Nidhisha A.C. assumed charge as the Principal of Higher Secondary section. Anglo-Indian School